App Store Optimization (ASO) is not a very widely popular word like Search Engine Optimization (SEO). However, it is a very important term amongst various Digital Marketer in current days.ASO is a technique used by various App Marketing agency in order to optimize their Apps and increase the visibility of their Apps in the different store like Apple Store(For iOS) and Google Play Store( For Android).
Objectives of ASO (App Store Optimization)
ASO has been there in the trend for quite a years now but currently, it has created a scope among the marketing agency to run the whole optimization process as various developers are not being able to brand their own developed apps.
- To increase the visibility of the mobile app in the various app stores.
- To structure the app presentation in the app store with a proper app screenshot, title, and description
- To maximize the app downloads.
- To keep track of the app performance in the app store
Major important things to know about App Store Optimization
There is a certain area that needs to be well known by all the people who are in the process to optimize their apps. The key factors one should know about the app optimization are listed below:
- Title and subtitle of your app (Note: Subtitle is not required in Google Play Store)
- Description of your app
- Screenshot or Image of your app
- Keywords to be used( Note: Keywords are used in your In title, description & subtitle)
- App reviews
- App Engagement
- The number of downloads of your app
App store optimization in today’s date is a very crucial thing to do. With the increasing competition in the different app store, there is a very high chance that your app might not be visible to the targeted people. So a proper optimization should be done for all the apps considering the above-mentioned factors or you can also hire the marketing professional that is available for ASO.